1000 Series – C1400:
Horizontal to incline conveyors are principally designed to transport light and medium-heavy product from the out-feed of a machine. They provide a transport link between two points or manufacturing processes.
- High Performance Belt – high quality, sturdy, transverse rigidity, non-slip surface, anti-microbe canvas
- High Temperature Belt – continuous contact, heat resistance up to 100°C
- Easy and fast incline adjustment, thanks to new innovative hinge design
- Wide incline range 15 to 60°
- Easy Maintenance – due to modular design, low number of components and self aligning belt tracking system.
Horizontal: 500mm / to 3500mm
Incline: 800mm / to 3500mm
Width: 190mm / to 640mm
Belt: RAL5002 matt blue polyurethane (100°C resistance)
Motor / Gear: direct drive, 3-phase 400Vac / 50Hz, 0.18kw
Speed: 3.2m / min
Control: IP55, thermal overload protected motor starter (on/off), emergency button, five core flame retardant cable (1.5mm)