3000 SERIES – F32xx
F3200 + F3210 In-Line box filling and storage systems
- Empty boxes are loaded onto the conveyor and automatically indexed to the fill position.
- The box is filled by a feeding conveyor, using either a machine cycle count or weigh-scale signal.
- When the box is full, the control system signals the feed conveyor to momentarily stop.
- Weigh-scale systems slow down the feed conveyor to dribble the finished product into the container for an accurate part count.
- The indexing conveyor moves the filled box to the storage conveyor.
- The next empty box moves to the fill position.
- The controller restarts the feed conveyor.