PL Machinery today is a leading supplier of plastics ancillary machinery, serving diverse customers in a range of industries including automotive, closure, cosmetic, electrical, food, appliances, medical / pharmaceutical, packaging and recycling to name some.
We work closely with leading manufacturers to ensure we have the best range of products from the tried and trusted to the innovative and new. Whatever your ancillary needs, we have the solution.
- Rapid – Granulators & Shredders
- Conair – Dehumidifying dryers, gravimetric blenders, down stream extrusion equipment.
- Maintech – Material hopper loaders, masterbatch dosers, dehumidifying dryers, material feed systems, material handling.
- Crizaf – Belt conveyors, parts & sprue separators, box & bag filling stations.
- Green Box – Chillers, coolers, mould temperature coolers.
- Transitube – Mechanical flexible spiral feeders for powders, flake & regrind.
- Mesutronic – Metal detectors, metal separators.
- Digicolor – Gravimetic dosers
The inspiration which led to the formation of PL Machinery came from it’s co-owners, David Sams and Neal Northwood. After more than 25 years of experience within the plastics industry, 20 of those years as colleagues at PL Plastics Machinery they formed a partnership, leading to the inception of PL Machinery in 2006.
PL Machinery has a proven track record in delivering fast paced challenging installations. The company is equally adept operating as a supplier, leading contractor or integrator.
We are small enough to take real pride in each and every job that we do yet agile enough to take on projects of all sizes. Our structure means we are able to handle requirements from as simple as one hopper loader, dryer or belt conveyor, to the design, planning and installation of innovative solutions and in-plant systems.
We love what we do, we hope it shows.
We have an expanding and diverse team, each person having their own skills and roles with over 120 years combined experience in the plastics industry. We will share our knowledge and experience with you to help troubleshoot any process or manufacturing issues. That is why at PL Machinery we will ask you for as much information as you can possibly give us about your requirement. We can then ensure you are provided with a professional service, and efficient solution in terms of cost and commercial results. PL solves the problems associated with plastic processing and recycling by matching the right technology for the specific application.