LDL: Dosing unit for liquids, designed for installation on injection presses, extruders and blow moulding machines. Very compact unit that uses the precision gear pump technology to transfer the masterbatch in the form of additives into the plastification screw. The peristaltic gear pump guarantees constant precision following variations in the conditions of the master.
- Easy inspection; by simply pressing on a lever it is possible to access the internal part of the machine
- Use of a precision gear pump ensures reliability and minimum maintenance as well as a constant torque on the whole speed range
- Easy calibration procedure
- Controls the machine to work continuously by the analogic signal received from the extruder, or in cycles by the electronic contact a signal received from the injection moulder.
- Low level alarm
- Manual or automatic operation select
- User friendly interface with graphic display and keypad for parameter set-up
- Library for storing recipes
- Audible alarm
- Serial outlet RS485
- Remote keypad kit