LDM-HT: High Temperature version of the LDM1 volumetric dosing unit for precise dosing of masterbatch or other additives directly on the throat of the injection moulding machine, extruder or blow moulder.
The LDM’s modular design means that additional stations and a paddle mixer can easily be added to allow for dosing regrind material as well as virgin and masterbatch.
• Compact modular design
• Inclined Auger for uniform filling the Auger screw
• Quick release central body for easy access
• Simple auger screw extraction
• Static mixer with mounting base & inspection cover
• Low voltage (24v – 0.03kw) brushless motor with constant torque gearbox.
• Feed hopper capacity: 5 or 12 litres
• Controls the dosing screw to operate continuously by the analogical signal from the extruder or in cycles by the electronic contact from the injection moulder.
• User friendly interface with graphic display and keyboard for parameter set-up
• Manual or automatic operation select
• Library for storing recipes
• Ready for material level sensor – shortage alarm.
• Ready for control of ASC-1 venturi hopper loader
• Audible Alarm
• Serial outlet RS485
• Remote keypad kit