Floor standing mixers designed for mixing blends of plastic granules such as masterbatch, additives and regrind materials.
Materials are introduced through the bin grid. From this position the materials are traced continuously (like a fountain) through a central tube and variable pitched auger screw, it then returns to the bottom of the mixer and starts a repeat of the process, guaranteeing efficient and homogenous mixing.
MV500 – MV16000
Capacities: 500 (350kg) – 16000 litres (11200kg)
- Constructed in carbon steel. Painted externally
- Belt drive motor, 3-phase
- Microprocessor control
- Side access door with safety switch
- Loading throat with grid
- Suction probe pocket for evacuation of blended material
- Gate valve for manual emptying of blended material
- Four support legs with swivel wheels and brakes