Floor standing mixers designed for mixing blends of plastic granules such as masterbatch, additives and regrind materials.
Materials are introduced through the bin grid. From this position the materials are traced continuously (like a fountain) through a central tube and variable pitched auger screw, it then returns to the bottom of the mixer and starts a repeat of the process, guaranteeing efficient and homogenous mixing.
MV70 – MV300
Capacities: 70 to 300 litres (215kg)
- Constructed in carbon steel. Painted externally
- Easy open hinged lid
- Geared drive motor 0.75kw, 3-phase
- Microprocessor control panel
- Suction probe pocket for evacuation of blended material
- Four support legs with swivel wheels and brakes
- Fork truck lifting channels