LDP1: Volumetric dosing units for precise metering of powder additives directly on the throat of the injection moulding machine, extruder or blow moulder.
Compact modular design means that additional stations and a paddle mixer can easily be added to allow for dosing regrind material as well as virgin and masterbatch.
- Quick release central body for easy access
- Screw can only be accessed when machine is switched off, for operator safety
- Static mixer with mounting base & inspection cover
- Low voltage (24v – 0.03kW) brushless motor with constant torque gearbox
- Hopper (5 litre) with internal shaker
- Non stock teflon sleeve for auger screw
- Constant electronic weight control
- Controls the dosing screw to operate continuously by the analogical signal from the extruder or in cycles by the electronic contact from the injection moulder.
- User friendly interface with graphic display and keyboard for parameter set-up
- Manual or automatic operation select
- Library for storing recipes
- Ready for material level sensor – shortage alarm
- Ready for control of ASC-1 venturi hopper loader
- Audible Alarm
- Serial outlet RS485
- Remote keypad kit